Hizdahr zo Loraq Hizdahr zo Loraq

A beautiful rendition of last weeks episode. Thank you so much for your contribution to the GoT community. You are fuckin awesome.

Drunk Cat In The Hat Drunk Cat In The Hat

Good animation and the rhyming made it great.

Fury of the Double Dragon Fury of the Double Dragon

Top Notch.

There is no God... There is no God...

This is a sad song that strangely gives me faith in myself. Good work man.

-King Poseidon- -King Poseidon-

I agree this is not typical Waterflame, but I think that your talents work well even under the rock genre. The guitar background definitely gave the song the epic feel, and with superior headphones, they made me get up and jam out to it.

I'd say keep experimenting with guitar, but don't simply give more parts to it, just switch around 1 guitar among background and melody. Obviously your forte is the creation of melodies, so try to incorporate the guitar. Maybe look at guitar solos from a band like Rhapsody of Fire, that incorporate the lead into their entrancing music.

Your song made me feel like a champion of my patron god POSEIDON. Please continue the tributes!

The Falling Mysts The Falling Mysts

Not only has your music inspired me to rethink how I utilize music, but it has also made me love electronic/trance/techno music in general.

This particular song is just another example of your captivating work. I really do get goosebumps listening to it, and it drives me to work - especially because my work is so ambitious and looks towards the future.

As a final thought, you have grown as an artist since I began to listen to your music being at the top rated of Newgrounds' Techno charts so many years ago. Instead of a more conservative, focus in your work, you seem to have branched into certain fantastical aspects that are reminiscent of an ideal "Final Fantasy." Before, I would listen to songs and visualize rain (ironic, I know. Plus I love rain!) but for the first time, with this song, I think of crystals.

I don't know if you feel as confidently about this song as your have of others in the past, but please keep working in this direction. This is the kind of music that just resonates "Bad-ass."

Best,
Valgothar aka Makiuchi

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Scarlett Johansson Scarlett Johansson

I feel like i saw a different beauty represented here in your piece versus how I normally feel towards Scarlet. Normally her bust and curves stand out to be what makes her "sexy", but here you've made her take a more slender pose, accentuating her face :D Love it

Only the birds will survive... Only the birds will survive...

Original concept and skillful use of pixel art. Well done.

HARDWIRED ISSUE 2501 HARDWIRED ISSUE 2501

I think you should work on a calendar.

When it comes to faces, yes, your work her represents reality, but that you've got a bad actress. Focus on an expression that you are trying to convey, and even making some features not as realistic, but over expressive will actually add to the picture as a whole.