Hizdahr zo Loraq Hizdahr zo Loraq

A beautiful rendition of last weeks episode. Thank you so much for your contribution to the GoT community. You are fuckin awesome.

Drunk Cat In The Hat Drunk Cat In The Hat

Good animation and the rhyming made it great.

Fury of the Double Dragon Fury of the Double Dragon

Top Notch.

NotWizards Ep7 NotWizards Ep7

Love this. I was really worried about R2 because he was taking so much shit before. This is actually some pretty sick character development. It wasn't only a maturing of R2, but he actually got a horn! Keep it up, the humor and style is great.

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

A beautiful representation of the constant struggle between sin and virtue! Thank you for educating us once again; though, if I may say so myself, there was a significant absence of raptors.

Please continue to enlighten us with your works.
Your loving and humble follower,
Valgothar

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Beaybox Battle Beaybox Battle

Oh lord thank you for letting me favorite this artist. You have fulfilled my wildest dreams. Nice work!

Didn't Raise No Fools Didn't Raise No Fools

Beautiful.

The Champ Can't See you The Champ Can't See you

Do eeet

Billy Goat Gruffin' Billy Goat Gruffin'

Lipsync was good except for when the troll said "punk." You need to bring the lips together at the "p".

Other notes: the goat was very interesting to watch. I watched this three times just to analyze the goat a bit more.

SethBrady responds:

Do not presume to give me lipsyncing lessons, boy. There is a frame where his lips come together at the P sound, though it is only one frame since the dominant consonant sound is the F from the previous word, "turf".
Sorry for the rudeness, I understand you were trying to give an honest, constructive critique.

Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2 Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2

Very fluid facial expressions!